ART SUPPLIES

Thursday, October 7, 2010

IRONMAN WEEK - THURSDAY

Today was the "Underpants Run" and as usual it was a hoot. We also hung out at the Clif Bar house and scored tons of Clif bar products, got to meet Chris McCormick and picked up shirts for Team Macca for the fam to wear during the race.








Pro triathlete and former world champion Chris McCormack blowing bubbles.

Big Island triathlete Doug Henbest showing Macca how to blow bubbles.

We had the athlete's race meeting tonight and as usual I am very nervous about the race. I always seem to get extremely nervous after those meetings. But I'm trying to enjoy this and remember that it is supposed to be fun. Less than 48 hours...

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...