ART SUPPLIES

Sunday, October 18, 2009

FUN IN THE SUN - MY LAST DAY OF VACATION

How I spent the last day of my vacation ...



Today Karen, Aaron, Rebecca and I joined my Masters swim group for a day on the ocean on a boat called The Big Kahuna. Thanks to coach Steve who organized the outing. It was a day filled with family, friends and food. Dolphins, flying fish and snorkeling. Here's a few photos from our trip. There are more on my Facebook page here.

Unfortunately, it's my last day of vacation. Tomorrow I'm back in the grind. No more lazy days.












1 comment:

Debbie said...

Looks like you all had a great day. I would trade my whole vacation which starts next friday for your ONE last day on the boat in Hawaii. Me and Kim are going to take his truck to Las Vegas for the first part of the week and stay for a couple days and find a load home for the last part. We always have fun in Vegas so I really am looking forward to week away from work :)

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...