ART SUPPLIES

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

REVIEW: AIRBORNE 44 GRAPHIC NOVEL

I watch a lot of YouTube videos. These days it's mostly sketching and drawing vids. A while back I came across Philippe Jarbinet's channel. 

Philippe is a graphic novel writer and artist who, among his works, includes the Airborne 44 series. On his YouTube channel he posts videos of him drawing the Airborne series. It's great to watch an artist create. 

He narrates some but it's all in French. 

Below is a link to my quick review of No. 5 in the series. I think it's the only one that has been translated into English. 

Airborne 44

Also, here is an Amazon link to a few of Philippe Jarbinet's Amazon page  where you can find his graphic novels.

Philippe Jarbinet on Amazon

Thanks for stopping by. And if you like please subscribe to my blog and my fledgling Youtube channel. For now I'm concentrating on sketching and art with an occasional video on triathlon-related subjects.

Click here to go to my Youtube channel

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...