ART SUPPLIES

Saturday, December 30, 2017

A quick iPad Pro sketch

I I finally got an iPad Pro to go along with my Apple Pencil I got last years here’s a quick doodle I did while watching the Nightmare before Christmas with our 4-year-old twins.


This was created using Procreate, Apple Pencil and Ipad Pro. As I said this is just a doodle since I had the twins climbing all over me while I was trying out the pencil/ipad/procreate combo. 

You can also check out my YouTube channel for more videos about sketching and I'll be posting more videos there from my sketches using the ipad as well. 

I''m hoping to do a review of the Ipad, procreate and pencil combo from a not-so-advanced sketchers point of view in the coming months. 

Here's the Amazon links for the Apple Pencil and Ipad Pro:

Apple Pencil: http://amzn.to/2DCOVgx

iPad Pro 12.9":  http://amzn.to/2CmvJGP

Thanks and see you out there.

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...