ART SUPPLIES

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

A QUICK SKETCH OF THE US CAPITOL

My job is one of those, "Hurry up and wait" jobs. A lot of waiting in between mad dashes to meet deadlines.

Some of that time I spend doodling images that come across my desk. Here is one of the U.S. Capitol.

This is drawn on standard copy paper using a disposable Bic mechanical pencil and colored in Photoshop CS6. The sketch took about 15 minutes total. I actually did a rough doodle a few days ago and decided to add to it today.

I haven't been sketching much lately but I'm hoping to get back into it. It's been a whole year since I began sketching and I've learned quite a bit in that time. I still have a long way to go but don't we all ...  or maybe it's just me.

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...