ART SUPPLIES

Thursday, January 24, 2019

VW VAN ROAD TRIP SKETCH

Here's a sketch from one of my day dreams ... Taking a road trip in an older VW van and driving through some of the canyon lands of Utah.


I have a timelapse video on YOuTube that shows how I sketched this if you'r like to watch. You can find it here: VW VAN ROAD TRIP

TOOLS I USED TO SKETCH THIS
For this sketch I usedan iPad Pro 12.9 inch and an Apple Pencil. Because we live in such a small space I find that having just a tablet and one pencil is a lot easier than using numerous sketchbooks, pens and pencils and a variety of watercolors, although I still have all of that and do use them occasionally.
Take care and please subscribe to my YouTube channel. It’s free. thanks for stopping by.  

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...