ART SUPPLIES

Thursday, January 24, 2019

#ONEWEEK100HANDS ............ WHAT?

I've always have had trouble sketching hands, especially sketching them quickly for urban sketching.

Even coming up with a "mitten" shape that could resemble a hand loosely is hard for me.

So I decided to take a cue from #oneweek100people challenge and maybe start my own #oneweek100hands challenge, or more likely just combine it with the 100 people challenge and include hands in each sketch. Either way, that would be 20 hands a day for 5 days.


Wow, this sketch took me about an hour to do and I was just sketching from photos.  I can't imagine sketching 20 hands a day from real life but I figure if I can accomplish it hands may start to be a little easier to sketch.

So pass the word if you also have trouble sketching hands. #oneweek100hands.

Take care and see you out there.

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...