ART SUPPLIES

Thursday, January 24, 2019

URBAN SKETCHING AND REPORTAGE

I've been doing a lot more sketching of subjects I could easily take a photo of. 
I’m practicing so maybe I can start sketching to illustrate some of the stories at work. I'm trying to get a portfolio of reportage sketches together to show the editors and see if it's something they might be interested in.

We’ll see how it goes. i still have a lot of work to do to get there first though.

Here’s a quick sketch of an apple stand I did last fall.
I also need to work on speed. You need to be able to sketch pretty fast to keep up with live events.

TOOLS USED TO SKETCH THIS:
iPad Pro 12.9 inch, Apple Pencil and the app Procreate. Thanks for stopping by. Please comment below if you have any questions or comments.

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...