ART SUPPLIES

Monday, May 1, 2017

SKETCHES FROM THE END OF APRIL AND MAY DAY PROTEST

Manhattan Bridge in NY. Drawn from a photo.

I love the architecture in Pasadena Calif. This is Castle Green. 


Marines on patrol in Afghanistan. Drawn from a photo.
These were drawn during a May ?Day March at the State Capitol. I walked down there during my lunch break which only left me about 15 minutes to sketch. I managed to get a little more detail on the sketch below before they started their march.

I  did get a lot of video and photos to use as reference shots so I can sketch them out for practice over the next few days.

No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...