ART SUPPLIES

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

END OF MAY SKETCHES AND STUFF

Well happy end of May. Hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day weekend.

A 5 minute rough sketch from a photo of a boat harbor.

I've been thinking about getting a weekly or monthly lunchtime sketchwalk organized at my place of employment but haven't really committed to the idea yet. I started writing up an announcement, queried a few people to see if they'd be interested (they would), and started a list of possible sketching sites we could walk to from work but haven't pursued it beyond that.



A lot of my sketches come from my lunchtime strolls and I thought it might be fun to ask others along but we'll see.

Anyhow here are a few sketches since my last post.

Thanks for taking a look. Have a great week.

 


No comments:

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...