ART SUPPLIES

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MY 15 MINUTES

Here's my spot on NBC's Ironman show that aired Dec. 19. This kind of puts a ribbon on a day that was very special for me. It was nice of NBC to use my segment since I'm just a typical triathlete, nothing special, no disabilities or previous fame. Just one of the masses. Anyhow, here's my story edited down. And as usual, if you are reading this on Facebook, you'll have to go to my blog to see the video: http://www.amilucid.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

Well done. I can't believe how a couch potato can do the ironman. Keep up your training, you don't want to end up on the couch again.

Fish has Legs said...

love it randy!

debbie said...

THAT WAS SO FREAKN' COOL!!!

Hassan said...

I didnt realize i was following the blog of a superstar! :) great form sir!

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...