ART SUPPLIES

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LEISURE TIME

What to do with all this time on my hands? With training winding down, I'm finding time on my hands - something I haven't had for months. Most of my days I wake up, hit the road or water, rush home, eat, shower, then go to work, rush home, go to bed, then start it all over again the next day.



After my 2 and half hour ride and 15 minute run this morning I had time to watch a little TV,  then Aaron, Rebecca and I went to Old A to walk around. But because of the tsunami watch from the Samoa earthquake, Old A was closed as were all the beaches so we hung out at the Old A park instead. It was kind of nice just walking around taking photos and recovering: I could get used to this tapering thing ...

Reflections ...

Old sign at Old A


We found a painting of Rebecca in the parking lot. Although Rebecca didn't think it looked anything like her.

My Ironman bike ready for the race.

Aaron's cool slippahs from the Philippines

Rebecca

Yep, I could definitely get used to this!

As you can tell it was a tilting kind of day today. Taking straight pictures just seemed to boring to me.


I've ran many miles bare foot in this field. I love running bare foot and after it rains this field gets soggy and warm and massages your feet with every stride.

Yellow was the theme color of the day today.


Aaron and Rebecca

1 comment:

debbie said...

Hey I want those Slipphas. Very cool. I also like the pink crocs. That park is very pretty. Great photos

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...