ART SUPPLIES

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

WISH YOU WERE HERE


Well we finally arrived in San Diego for Daniel's graduation from Marine boot camp. We haven't got to see Daniel yet, but we did make it to Sea World and it was a blast. This is the first time I've been out of Hawaii in three years. FREEDOM!



The top photo is of Rebecca, Karen and me waiting for the Shamu show to start. The next photo is of flamingos. You know why flamingos are pink? Well you would if you were here, lol.



A killer whale swimming upside down while getting warmed up for his upcoming performance. Actually, there are several killer whales that perform during the show and all have their own personalities. Know how you can tell the difference between a boy killer whale and girl killer whale? If you were here you'd know that simple answer without having to look in the wrong place ...


You know what kind of fish this is? Well you guessed it, if you were here ...

Tomorrow is family day at MCRD and we will finally get to see Daniel and meet some of the families we've been talking with online over the past three months. On Friday is graduation, YAY!

Take care and wish you were here...

4 comments:

Fish has Legs said...

Please tell me what kind of fish is that????????

Debbie said...

Wish I was there too.!! Looks like you had alot of fun. Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Your stories are dripping with well deserved Pride!! I am also very proud of Daniel. Whats next for him? Will he get to stay home for long? Thanks You all for the Birthday wishes.I got Ben today and he is so adorable.We have been playing and playing. I will post a bunch of pictures as soon as I can get him to hold still long enough to take them. By the way if I remember right I think Flamingos get their color from What they eat (mainly Shrimp)maybe***.

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there too. Course I like to be in Hawaii also so maybe you will get this

Anonymous said...

yeahhhhh!!!!!! I did it so I made a blogspot check it out and if I did it right I will post pictures

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...