ART SUPPLIES

Saturday, May 21, 2011

WEEKENDS IN HAWAII

First off, I've started running again. The tendon/ankle/foot still hurts but I'll see if running makes it stronger or injures it more. It's been about five months since I ran and I can tell. My pace is very slow but the good news is so is my heart rate. Swimming must be keeping me cardio fit. I'm only running 30 minutes a day on as flat of surface as I can find. I'm hoping to work up to an hour a day and then start working on gaining a little speed. That's all presuming that my injury keeps healing or at least stays the same.

It's been a while since I've posted photos so here's a few from the past couple of weekends here in Hawaii.

Aaron and Grace at the airport. It's the first time they've seen each other in nearly two years.

The walking/running path at Old A is where I'm doing my running these days.




Sunset at Honl's beach.









All the above photos are at the Hilton in Waikoloa.


Karen photographing koi at the Queen's Shops in Waikoloa.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow your everyday photos look like 99% of our vacation photos

Debbie said...

Wait........... , let me retract that, our vacation photos dont look at all like these. What I should have said is your everyday photos look like what we WANT 99% of our vaca photos to look like

A to Z SKETCHBOOK

S is for Skateboarder. My first sketch and watercolor in more than a year.  I always have trouble finding things to sketch. Well, maybe not ...